METRIC | IMPERIAL
Last Updated: 16/08/2017 @ 23:08  
Temperature Current Conditions
Currently Outside: Colder 1°C than last hour.

13.5°C

Wind Chill:  13.5°C
---
High Today
21.1°C
4:18 PM
Low Today
0.0°C
7:15 AM
Yest High
20.2°C
4:09 PM
Yest Low
0.0°C
07:02 AM
Sta* High
27.3°C
2010
Sta* Low 
2.2°C
2014
* This Station's Records Since 2009
Rec* High
28.0°C
2010
Rec* Low
0.0°C
2002
* Records from Weather Underground
Station Record Low
overcast It is overcast

Calm Wind:  SSE
0.0

Gusting to:
0.0 km/h
Current Rain Rain:
0.0 mm
High Today:   4.7 @ 1:30 PM
Aug-17

3.7
Aug-18

3.7
Aug-19

3.5
Outside Now Liquid Precipitation
Dew Point: Increased 0.2°C since last hour. 4.6°C
Humidity: Increased 4% since last hour. 55 %
Barometer: Rising 0.5 °C/hr 1005.4 hPa hPa
Wind-Chill: 13.5°C
Heat-Index: 13.6°C
Today: 0.00 mm
Yesterday: 0.00 mm
August Rain: 11.60 mm
August Avg: 63.40 mm
Diff from Avg: Under 51.8 mm for the month -51.80 mm
Webcams
Webcam Meteowhitehorse South


Webcam Meteowhitehorse North


Weather Forecast
Outlook Wednesday night & Thursday
Tonight
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers
Min: 7°C
EC forecast: Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 7.
WXSIM forecast: Mostly cloudy to cloudy in the evening, becoming cloudy after midnight. A slight chance of rain. Low 9°. Wind south-southwest around 13 kph, gusting to 30 kph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Minimum freezing level 2100 meters above sea level. Minimum snow level 1850 meters above sea level.
Thursday
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers
Max: 15°C
EC forecast: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
WXSIM forecast: Mostly cloudy to cloudy in the morning, becoming mostly cloudy in the afternoon. High 17°. Wind south-southwest around 13 kph, gusting to 24 kph. Maximum freezing level 2350 meters above sea level.
Thursday Night
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Min: 6°C
Friday
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Max: 14°C
Friday Night
Clear
Clear
Min: 6°C
Saturday
Chance of showers (40%)
Chance of showers
Max: 15°C

Meteowhitehorse LIVE - Whitehorse, YT - Canada

Script By: Burnsville Weather Live
Mobile Dashboard Version 1.81 17-MAR-2013

This website is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Weather Service or any other government agency. The weather data contained herein is offered without any warranties expressed or implied, and is meant to only supplement not replace official NWS weather forecasts and information.