1°C
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
Language: en English Français
Updated27/04/2017 05:44 
 
^^

Observed at: Haines Junction
Date: 5:00 AM PDT Thursday 27 April 2017
Not observed
Not observed
Temperature: 0.6°C
Wind: calm
Humidity: 75%
Dew point: -3.3°C
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Tendency: Rising
Normals:
Max 9°C. Min -3°C.
Sunrise: 6:15 PDT
Sunset: 22:01 PDT
 Extended Forecast - Environment Canada
Thursday
Chance of rain showers or flurries (40%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Max: 10°C
Friday
Chance of rain showers or flurries (60%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Max: 8°C
Saturday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 10°C
Sunday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 10°C
Monday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 11°C
Tuesday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 12°C
Wednesday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 12°C
Tonight
Chance of rain showers or flurries (60%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Min: -1°C
Friday Night
Clear
Clear
Min: -6°C
Saturday Night
Clear
Clear
Min: -2°C
Sunday Night
Clear
Clear
Min: -4°C
Monday Night
Clear
Clear
Min: -1°C
Tuesday Night
Clear
Clear
Min: 1°C
 

Forecast

Haines Junction, YT (Issued: 5:00 AM PDT Thursday 27 April 2017)
Thursday
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers this morning. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Thursday night
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low minus 1.
Friday
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. High 8.
Friday night
Clear. Low minus 6.
Saturday
Sunny. High 10.
Saturday night
Clear. Low minus 2.
Sunday
Sunny. High 10.
Sunday night
Clear. Low minus 4.
Monday
Sunny. High 11.
Monday night
Clear. Low minus 1.
Tuesday
Sunny. High 12.
Tuesday night
Clear. Low plus 1.
Wednesday
Sunny. High 12.

Environment Canada